Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Flower pot in bloom seed gift

Have you seen that the Blossom Party Originals die is on special offer as part of the Weekly Deals? It reminded me of a little gift I made for my Stampers 6 club ladies a while ago now. Come and see:


I made a plant pot sleeve using a retired card stock but Crumb Cake or even Cajun Craze would work just as well...


... and attached this fabulous sentiment from Fabulous Florets which I thought was very apt.


I added a riot of flowers and foliage using the Blossom Party die and some couple of punches...


... which I attached to a piece of card stock folded over a packet of seeds to make a tag.


A piece of ribbon threaded through the tag makes it easy to slide the tag out of the plant pot sleeve.


Look at my plant pots, like Mary Quite Contrary's pretty maids all in a row!

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Yesterday, we were talking about a trip to a local museum when my husband suddenly remembered a story that had appeared in the news about a museum visitor who tripped over his shoe lace and fell down the stairs. Apparently, as he fell, he knocked a priceless pot off the window sill and it smashed into smithreens. My husband found this very funny but my youngest son took it more seriously. "This is why I always say velcro shoe fastenings are best," he said to me gravely.

See you tomorrow,


6 comments:

  1. Vicky these are lovely and such a great idea

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed. I have ordered myself a die! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous make Vicky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and gift, that will last longer than the day,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky
    Fabulous flowers.... Love that story... So funny....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Vicky! What a clever (& creative) variation of the flowerpot card! Simply fab! Nx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)