Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

A gift box of Christmas tags - Stampin' Up Artisan blog hop

Welcome to another Stampin' Up Artisan blog hop! Every Thursday this talented global team of designers brings you a whole lot of inspiration - and today is no exception!

TAG IT WITH PROJECT LIFE!
My own project this week is a box of Christmas tags - and before you all say that it's too early, just think how brilliant it would be to have these made, ready to decorate your parcels when it all starts getting REALLY busy! They make great gifts too and would sell well at all those upcoming Christmas fairs and fetes.


When making the tags, I stuck strips of washi tape across the card stock before punching. This gives nice clean lines to the top of the tags and is really quick and easy too.


The images and sentiments in Holiday Cheer are perfect for stamping on photos or on Project Life cards but they're also just the right scale for making tags. I love how versatile all the Project Life products are - they're definitely not just for scrapbooking!


The tags tuck neatly into one of the Tiny Treat boxes which I decorated in seconds with Santa & co washi tape. Don't you just love the colours of this tape?! If you're time-challenged like me, I highly recommend getting washi tape in ALL the Stampin' Up designs!


Stampin' Up's Two Tone trim is a joy! Use it as it is or separate it out to get different sizes and colours. I used the Vanilla part of mine for the tags and decorated the box with the Old Olive part.

I hope you enjoyed my box of Christmas tags today. There's loads to see from the rest of the Artisan Design Team too. Click the button below to hop over and see what the lovely Allison Okamitsu has been up to this week:



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE MY BOX OF TAGS NOW!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

You may think I'm very smug doing these tags so early but the truth is, someone in my family has to be a bit organised! "So, how was Manchester?" said my scatty youngest son when I returned home on Sunday. I looked at him. "Er... I don't know," I said. "Because I've been in Cambridge!"

I'll have something fun to show you tomorrow using Stampin' Up's amazing blendabilities alcohol markers so do come back and visit me then!

14 comments:

  1. Love this box of festive tags Vicky. Great idea for gifts or just being organised before the big day. FAB ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorated box and your tags are beautifully decorated

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky
    Fabulous tags.... And the sweet box....
    Cant wait to get my goodies tomorrow.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags and their festive box.
    Thanks for your help this morning
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box ist wonderful, Vicky, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Vicky and I never think to make any! Hopefully you've inspired me :-)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Vicky and the box is adorable too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful decorated box filled with lovely tags, a fab present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tag and box Vicky,just gorgeous. Love what you did with that amazing necklace too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your use of washi. I always buy the washi and then never know what do do with it (besides tape stuff). :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super and useful idea. Great project!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)