Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

Little cupcake shaped treat boxes - Stampin' Up artisan blog hop

What amazing creations my team mates from the Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team made for March - and we haven't finished yet! Get ready to climb aboard for another crafty hop round the world!

INTRODUCING THE NO BAKE CUPCAKE!
For my project this week I've made a little something to help someone celebrate a birthday. Come and see:


I can imagine popping this on a colleague's desk, to surprise them when they arrive at work!


Isn't this the cutest little fairy cake?! It's easy to make with card stock and punches and the icing on the cake (yes, the pun IS intended!) is the gorgeous 'sprinkles' design from the Birthday Bash speciality designer paper pack topped with a pom-pom trim 'cherry'.

The cake is even cuter when you take off the top and discover...


... a single Ferrerro Rocher chocolate nestling inside! Very understated!


I made the coordinating card with the Balloon Bash stamp set. The candles on the stamp were coloured with markers and stamped in a row; the card was finished with the wonderful 'celebrate' banner from one of the other stamps in the set.


If you'd like to have a go at making the cupcake favour box, it's very quick and simple to make - I've made a short video to show you how.



I know you'll be excited to see what the talented Allison Okamitsu has to show you today. Click the button below to hop over and see!




BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE MY CUPCAKE SET NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I'm really enjoying having my daughter home for the holidays. Yesterday she had me in stitches describing what happens when she phones home on the land line and her father picks up the phone:

DD: Hello, it's me!
OH: Who is this?
DD (indignantly): It's me, your daughter!
OH: Oh hello, it's daddy here!"

See you tomorrow,

17 comments:

  1. These little cakes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcakes look absolutely delicious, especially with the yummy chocolately centre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cupcake.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?!!Love it-what a fabulous idea Vicky :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are very cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea and great video. You are just TOOOOO talented. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh isn´t this lovely... so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so fun and that's my kind of cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT idea, pretty paper used too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mr Ambassador, you are spoiling us...
    (right back at you!).
    Super little favours, x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing the video. Your daughters conversation was pretty funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clever. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is adarable and what a neat party favor that would make.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i´m totally in love with this cuties :-) what a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Genius idea Vicky and what a yummy surprise inside the cupcake too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)