Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Free Stampin' Up products? Don't you go missing out now!

I'll be on holiday while my family are all home together but I just had to pop in to remind you that Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow... don't miss out!

GO SHOPPING IN MY ONLINE SHOP NOW!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.


Now, I may be on a break but there'll still be plenty of inspiration here on Thursday as I've scheduled my project for the Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team blog hop. The team are trying something new this week as we're all creating something with the same set!  Isn't that fun?! Don't miss it will you!

And if you're looking for a last-minute Easter treat project, how about my cute little bunny boxes?


These are so easy to make with designer paper and the extra large oval punch and are designed to hold just a few mini eggs. There's even a video tutorial!



I'm getting lots of TLC after my horrible chest infection. This morning I came downstairs to find this:


Orange boats prepared by my cute daughter! See that little label on the 'sail'? It says HMS Vitamin C! That's what I need - not just vitamin C but also giggles! 

Have a wonderful Easter and I'll see you soon with a full report on our Puppy Easter! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky
    Love the video ... What a sweet little Box...
    Hope you are feeling better....
    Enjoy your Easter....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter treat bag Vicky and thanks for the tutorial...pleased to hear youre feeling better........

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, both the bunny bags and the boats!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all have a lovely Easter and you manage to recuperate fullyxx
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)