Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Amazing Birthday tags with half price Stampin' Up tag punch!

Don't you love beautiful tags?! They make the dullest parcel look thrilling and can transform a card! And what's more, they don't have to take long to make OR cost the earth! Come and see:


You can make tags out of 5cm (2") wide strips of card stock with one click of the tag topper punches. I used the Angled Tag topper punch for these tags and the good news is that it's now half price and you can buy it for only £10.48! But do hurry - a lot of the retiring stock has already sold out, including my favourite Beach House washi tape (but don't worry, there are plenty of other gorgeous Stampin' Up washi tapes to choose from!)

GO SHOPPING FOR STAMPIN' UP GOODIES NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I was having another of my busy days yesterday and, as usual, made a 'to do' list to keep me on track. At the end of the day, I went to draw lines through the items I'd completed and found that my youngest son had added an item to the list: 'Be the best mother in the whole world'. And what was most touching is that he'd drawn a line through it :) If anyone needs me, I'll be in Mumland for a bit!

Don't forget to join me for a fab Artisan Design Team blog hop tomorrow - I have an exciting technique to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Awww . . . your son is just sooooo cute. You must truly be the best mum for him to do that.

    And you create FAB tags too! No limit to your talents.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tags Vicky....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww your son is lovely, enjoy mumiland. Your tags are fab too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)