Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Stampin' Up products at a discount anyone?

You know that fabulous feeling when something you've wanted for ages turns up in a sale? Well you might want to check the Stampin' Up special offers this week because there are some Must Haves among them - including two of my favourite stamp sets! Come and see:


Here's a notebook I covered with Typeset designer series paper and stamped with the wonderful Choose Happiness stamp set. The paper was sponged with ink and the flowers and leaves coloured with markers.

And what about these little note cards?


The trendy brushstroke backgrounds and the sentiments all come from the indispensable Work of Art stamp set. I simply added punched shapes.

I can't go without singing the praises of the Fast Fuse adhesive. It's quick, convenient and strong enough for boxes and bags - and, once you have it, economical refills are available! To use, just run it along your card stock towards your body and flick to the right to remove from the card stock.

These are just some of my favourites on offer this week until Tuesday 30th June. Check out all the Weekly Deals below :)

GO SHOPPING IN THE WEEKLY DEAL SALE NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

My daughter came back from a toddler group sports day yesterday, full of cute stories about the little ones' antics. Her boyfriend's four year-old sister was taking part in the event and was thrilled to have won not only the Egg and Spoon race but also the Balance a Bean Bag on Your Head race! She became very hot and on the way home all the windows were wound down to get a rush of air through the car. It was too much for her though. "Let's turn the windows off now," she suggested.

Wishing you a lovely weekend full of sunshine! I'll be back on Monday with a fun gift idea for girls - don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Great makes I love those little note cards
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some great offers there. LOVE all the projects you've shown today.
    Hope you enjoy a sunshiney weekend too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)